It isn't much, but it is something.
I was in charge of the training this particular two day trip which was followed up with a about a five kilometer foot patrol with an interesting ending.
"Look Mom I am working."
Here is where the they go to take a d... well you yo get the picture. Watch out when you pick up a rock it may have been used to wipe.
Here is where they wash their hand after. Sure looks like it gets used.
This light toed Ex-Taliban sucker is preparing our food down stream from the above pictures, mmm-good. I think he got kicked out of the Taliban for being a wimp. He sure was a "crappy" food preparer. Ha Ha!!
As you can see they pretty much throw the food on the ground. I didn't care 'cause I was hungry. No wonder they gave me all those shots and meds.
Everyone just grabs the food with their hands and dig in. At first I watched how the other ate, but in true Mexican manner I threw everything in the flatbread (Nan) and made a burrito.
The Sub-Governor and I hit it off the first day I met him so when he saw me do that, he pointed and made some comment and laughed, the rest of the soldiers saw what I was doing, even though they laughed as well I knew deep inside that they wished they had thought of it first.
Well it's time to go.
Here is Tiny, he is one of the tortoises that came out of hiding after a rainstorm.
Here I am in showing off my latest fashion.
I hope you enjoyed the latest tour "Come Again."
No comments:
Post a Comment