I had given him school pictures of Levi and Hannah and had him paint them it took longer than he told me. I took him and his father aside and kindly explained to him the importance of the actual photos that I gave him and that they are worth more to me than either of their lives.
After "a thousand apologies" Qahar got the job done.
I told him if i liked his product I would tell my friends at home and he will probably get more orders, and now I am thinking of having him paint my family portrait. Or just me with my shirt off and gold chains so I can hang it over my fireplace or in my foyer. I have him paint me with a buff body maybe even a black one. Ha ha!
Anyway here are the paintings of Hannah and Levi I hope you like it as much as I do


No comments:
Post a Comment