Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Tired of waiting!!
Well I am tired of yelling at Wally to post something new, anything new, even if it is something stupid. But as you can tell he hasn't yet. So here I am trying to pass on any information I can. He has been at Gardez and working behind a desk doing paperwork. (Which is the worst place possible for Wally, but the best place for safety.) I was so happy because our prayers were working and it was funny to think of Wally doing paperwork all day long. But my prayers I guess were over run by his prayers because he is being taken from his wonderful position and getting in bedded with the Marines soon. This has made him extremely happy because he is (let's face it) an adrenalin junkie, but it makes me more crazy then I already am. He wants the action, he craves the action, and I guess now he will get the action. He doesn't know when he will be leaving, just sometime soon, which is how DynCorp is run, which is hard because I want to know and know now. I guess I really need to learn patience. I will forever love Wally and hope that he will finally find himself over there and bring him home so that we can have a peaceful life soon. But probably not. Oh well life is an adventure, right?!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment